The Communications Associate will play a critical role in building awareness around the work of the organisation. The primary responsibility of the individual will be to build a brand identity of the organisation within the community (schools, teachers, parents and teenagers) and beyond. S/he will be part of the core team and work to capture stories and build campaigns to drive awareness and participation in Yopreneurs’ work.
Your responsibilities would include
• Develop and implement integrated communications and marketing strategies for the organization and other functions
• Create content for diverse mediums and formats - website, social media posts, partner proposals, articles from the leadership team, reports, newsletters
• Develop content and analytics of the organization’s website and blog and manage brand pages on various social media platforms.
• Create engaging content specific to each platform and devise and execute online campaigns to boost engagement. Study trends and manage online queries and comments
• Conceptualize, curate and execute events for increasing brand visibility and engaging with various audiences - schools, parents, participants, government and media
• Stay informed of market drivers and industry news and share insights with the teams
Send your resume to happy@ karmyo.com along with your CV and a brief note on why you.